Today in Class:
- CAASPP Schedule (Reversed Minimum Day)
- Lecture Notes: Trench Warfare Power Point (Finished)
- WWI Project Journal Entry #5: What do you think is the SINGLE most important change in warfare (specific weapon; specific way of fighting; who is fighting) in the last 300 years? Why?
- On a blank piece of lined paper, keep a log of our journals. 5-9 sentences. Make sure to write the prompt and put the date in the left hand margin.
- To earn maximum points your entry must:
- Clearly answer the prompt
- Be thorough (at least 5-9 sentences)
- Be persuasive, explained completely
- Be well-ordered and organized
- Battle #5 Results
- Simulation Battle #6
- Homework: Complete Ch. 11.4 KT/AB3 (DUE: tomorrow) and review WWI project timeline requirements (DUE: Friday)
- CAASPP testing schedule Friday (Bell Schedule)