Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Chromebook Mania!!

Great job, everyone!!  You guys handled Chromebook role out like pros!  Please remember to keep your Chromebooks charged at night so they are at 100% at the beginning of the school day.

Today in Class:

  • I stamped your completed Ch. 1.2 and 1.3 homework assignments.  I tried to talk to each of you about how to format your homework in order to receive your full points.  I know that it can be a bit confusing to learn new homework styles, but keep at it!! Don't give up if you get stuck, just come talk to me.  I put together this little reminder for you on How to Format Your Homework in case you need a quick reference guide.


DUE TOMORROW: Ch. 1.4 key terms and AB3 responses to the standards checks.

UPCOMING: Chapter 1 Test on Monday, August 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment