Today in Class:
- Holocaust Art Project Walk-around
- Create a chart with 38 rows and four columns, similar to this:
- Review each piece of artwork and answer the following questions as yes, no, or partially
- Focus: Does the project communicate a message (not just a picture)? Does it convey emotions related to the Holocaust?
- Creativity: Does this piece show originality & uniqueness?
- Effort/Quality: Does the piece show that the artist spent time and effort in creating an aesthetically pleasing project?
- Homework: Complete Chapter 15.2 KT/AB3, finish Achieve 3000 article by Saturday if necessary
**IF YOU MISS THE WALK AROUND TODAY:
For those students who will be absent for the art walk around, you must still turn in your art project. Since you will miss the in class, interactive portion of the project you may choose to earn back those missing points by complete the Art Walkaround Make up Assignment. It is due on Monday, 3/13.